Just like your car, your dental chair needs to be routinely serviced to keep it running in optimal condition and avoid unnecessary break downs.
With more than 20 year’s experience supplying and servicing equipment in the dental industry, Dentec provides clients with a professional and inexpensive repair and service to extend the life of your equipment. Our experienced technicians have the know-how to service your equipment on the spot with minimal hassle and disruption to your practice.
It is ideal to service your dental chair at least once every 12 months to ensure you maintain the condition and maximum lifespan of your major dental practice asset. The 12-month guideline will vary depending on chair use.
Benefits of annual servicing:
- Avoid costly downtime
- Avoid health and safety infringements
- Chair will continue to operate at its expected peak performance
- A minor fault can be found and resolved before it turns into a major fault
- Save money on unexpected repairs
- A full check and inspection of the dental chair
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Adjustments and/or calibrations to the chair
- Replacement of any worn chair parts
Dentec’s Equipment Service and Maintenance
If you would like to book a dental chair service for your dental clinic please call Dentec on 1800 88 44 44 or book your service request online.