Bambach Saddle Stool – With Back
The Bambach is the original saddle seat and has been scientifically proven and ergonomically tested to:
– Eliminate back, neck and shoulder pain.
– Maintain the natural curvature of the spine.
– Prevent problems associated with poor posture ranging from mild discomfort to debilitating pain.
Why Bambach is the best for you?
If you work in a hospital or medical environment, the Bambach Saddle Seat is undoubtedly the best seating solution for you because:
– It has a true ergonomic structure, ensuring the pelvis is in an upright position whilst maintaining the spines natural ‘S’ shape rather than the crunched ‘C’ shape
– Sitting on a Bambach ensures you work with precision; the wide foot stance keeps you balanced as you move around a room or your patient
– It is the ONLY Saddle Seat available in 4 seat base sizes – custom made for you!
– Available with a range of accessories designed for hospital use including a footring, swing arm, foot operated height adjustment, specialised castors and 7 different height options.
– Custom made in over 100 Colours and fabrics including a range of surgical grade vinyls
– The Bambach Saddle Seat is used in over 500 hospitals in more than 20 different departments.
The Bambach Saddle Seat Descriptions
Advantage – Most Males over 5’ 7” (Slender gentlemen may still prefer Standard)- Larger Females
Universal – Children 14yrs +, Male Adults up to 5’7” – Slim Build Female Adults up 5’10” – Std Build
Slimline – Females 5’2” – 5’6”
Micro – Females 5ft 4’ and below (up to size 10 dress size)